We are looking for experienced and sales-minded account managers to build and lead relationships with strategic customers. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for the ownership of multiple accounts and will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction – a key to the success of the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with complex, high visibility, strategic customers.
- Maintain relationship with key individuals at all tiers and within all-relevant departments of assigned key accounts
- Find opportunities to expand Trillium’s relationship with your customers, leading account health and renewal conversations on a regular cadence.
- Obtain insight of all current and future opportunities within assigned key accounts.
- Prepare/execute plans to close all sales opportunities within assigned key accounts
- Liaison with product managers to progress sales opportunities within assigned key accounts.
- Support other departments of TISS within the assigned key accounts.
- Prepare/execute annual account coverage plan for all assigned key accounts
Requirements & Skills Set Required:.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, BCS or BIT.
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- Are results-minded and see how to capitalize on the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed
- Have a track record of trying and learning new things
- Expertise in MS Office (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral), analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Solutions oriented
- Passion for excellence; extremely detail oriented
- Comfortable leading client calls
- Highly organized, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks