We are looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor to manage maintenance of our facilities. Individual will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and upkeep, repair operations.
An excellent maintenance supervisor must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as plumbing, electricity etc. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling will be preffered.
The goal is to ensure that facilities are in a good and safe condition at all times.
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities
· Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
· Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
· Supervise maintenance technicians
· Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers, carpainters etc.)
· Inspect and maintain building systems (Solar System, heating, cooling, networking, cleanliness, ventilation etc.)
· Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
· Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
· Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
· Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
· Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
· Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills