Job Role and Responsibilities:
Other tasks include:
● Coordinating with Operations Supervisors,and ensure that all on-field operations are executed properly and in line with the guidelines set.
● Must maintain good relations with transporters to keep them on our platform and assist them in shifting their operations to our Trukkr app.
● Coordinating with Customer Support Representatives and aid them in order booking by providing the best rates from market, ensuing a streamlined process.
● Communicate with our Operation Managers to stay up to date with the best rates from various markets at all times.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements:
● Education: Bachelors/Masters to 16 years of education minimum required)
.● Minimum 2 years of experience in supply chain or logistics/ transportation industry which includes operations, field work and dealing with vendors and suppliers.
● Good communication and negotiation skills and customer/vendor dealing skills.
● Available to join immediately or in a week.
● Working Days: 6 Days a week
● Timings: 9 am to 6:30 pm
● Salary: Market Competitive Deadline to Apply - 3rd of February