Tryngo Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. is looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining the reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization while adhering to network and system security standards.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Analyze and isolate hardware and software issues/errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Monitor networks to ensure security, stability and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security while ensuring network connectivity throughout the LAN/WAN infrastructure.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of systems administration, network administration or database administration experience
- System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft, Linux, or other network related fields are a plus
- Working knowledge of Cloud virtualization technologies including but not limited to Azure, AWS, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Excellent English communication skills are essential. Must be able to give and receive correct information, explain difficult information in layman's terms and maintain a customer service attitude to all levels of users.
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve complicated technical issues
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Available to provide 24x7 on-call availability on a rotating basis
- Ability to work within a diverse geographically-distributed team
- Willing to adjust work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Ability to adapt to different cultures with varying degrees of physical living standards, accommodations, and environments