We are looking for a skilled and innovative Cinematographer to join our team.
The Cinematographer’s responsibilities include reading scripts, to take test shots. You should suggest suitable lighting, angles, filters, and techniques, and also work with the post-production team.
To be successful as a Cinematographer, you should be detail-oriented and demonstrate good creative intelligence
You will be responsible for…
· Analyzing the screenplay, characters, and story structure and deciding on a visual approach with the Head of Creative and Production.
· Selecting and sourcing required equipment, tools.
· Taking a series of test shots before deciding on the angles, filers, framing, equipment, lighting, camera movements and techniques that will be used to create the desired atmosphere of the video.
· Responsible for making decisions about aspect ratio, digital effects, image contrast, and frame rates
· Responsible for the training staff to safely use new and modified equipment.
· Working with the post-production team to ensure the desired effects are preserved and that the mood of the video is maintained.
You will be require to have….
· Bachelor’s degree in Film, Production, or a similar discipline.
· An Associate’s degree is also acceptable.
· Stamina and physical strength.
· The ability to work long hours
· A passion for good eye for detail, and excellent hand-eye coordination.
· Fun, collaborative environment
· Medical benefits for employees
· 16 paid Annual leaves
· Communication Allowance
· 1 Gross salary as bonus annually based on performance apart from annual increment.
· Lunch provided by the company