We are looking for a detail-oriented Curriculum Quality Auditor to oversee our quality control processes.
You will be developing testing parameters for our developed content, reviewing content for industry compliance, and assessing content production procedures.
You may also need to train instructors on quality standards.
To ensure success as a Curriculum Quality Auditor, you should possess in-depth knowledge of Curriculum development standards and extensive experience as a Curriculum Quality Auditor in a similar industry.
An outstanding Curriculum Quality Auditor will be someone whose quality assessment skills translate into content development of exceptional quality.
You will be responsible for…
· Ensure that the Tutoria identifies and implements best practice in relation to assuring and enhancing the learner experience.
· Make a positive and proactive contribution to the delivery of Tutoria’s content development strategy.
· Manage the consistent application of the Tutoria’s quality assurance/enhancement processes and procedures.
· Ensures that high quality curriculum documents and supporting instructional resources are consistently available, accessible, and user friendly
· Prior to final adoptions, arranges pilot programs for written curriculum and related instructional resources
· Ensures that curriculum change follows a timetable of logical and timely development, sequenced so as not to overload teachers with unrealistic implementation responsibilities
· Advise the Instructors about necessary change and development in content development systems and practices.
· Assist with the management and development of Instructors delivering the curriculum in terms of the quality compliance and accreditation requirements.
You will be require to have….
· Degrees in Masters/MPhil /PhD
· Experience of working in a data management capacity within education.
· Experience of producing accurate data for reporting and assessment
· Enthusiasm, self-motivation and good communication skills, flexible and well organized to manage, at times, unpredictable and variable workloads.
· Ability to work to professional standards, to develop effective working relationships and make judgments and to influence others through persuasion / discussion.
· Knows how to design and implement deep curriculum alignment based on test item deconstruction and other forms of reliable feedback
· Knows how to successfully direct large scale, successful, curriculum design and delivery programs, which have resulted in improved student learning gains on high-stakes accountability measures
· Knows various types of curricular formats, the strengths and weaknesses of each, and what works best in different contexts, ensuring that curriculum documents and resources are user friendly
· Fun, collaborative environment
· Medical benefits for employees
· 16 paid Annual leaves
· Communication Allowance
· 1 Gross salary as bonus annually based on performance apart from annual increment.
· Lunch provided by the company