Senior Front End Developer;
- We are looking for an experienced front-end developer at e-Learning services Pvt.Ltd"Tutoria" based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- We are looking for someone who is proficient in React JS.. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them.
- You will ensure that the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
You will be responsible for…
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Write cutting edge front end solution to deliver the needed UI/UX and functionality to stakeholders.
- Maintain security of code
- Review coworkers' code for improvements and feedback through code review process
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications with minimum 5-7 years
- Experience of working with a product based company would be a plus
- Strong problem solving, web application debugging and troubleshooting skills using latest tools a must.
- Experience with Agile Software Development process a plus.
- Multi-tasking with good follow through skills, good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of front end best practices, CSS3, HTML5.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices and high quality design.
- Experience in ReactJS
- Backend experience with PHP or other languages would be a plus.
- Experience with REST API architecture.
- Ability to think creatively and use your imagination to problem-solve.
What Our Hours of Operation Are…
- Mon-Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
What We’re Offering…
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Medical Allowance of self and dependents
- Communication Allowance
- Flexible working works
- 16 Annual Paid Holidays
- Annual Performance Evaluations and Compensation Reviews
- 1 Bonus Salary Annually based on performance
- Company Lunch