Visual Communication Designer
We are looking to hire a dedicated Visual Designer to shape and own the user interface design of our product. In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
You will be responsible for…
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Paint by hand and use drawing applications to design original graphics
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
You will be require to have….
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics)
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Medical benefits for employees
- 16 paid Annual leaves
- Communication Allowance
- 1 Gross salary as bonus annually based on performance apart from annual increment.
- Lunch provided by the company