1. Answer and direct phone calls to relevant departments.
2. Organize and schedule appointments / meetings.
3. Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
4. Update / maintain Extension and Vendor Lists.
5. Develop and maintain a filing system.
6. Schedule / arrange in-house and external events.
7. Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
8. Order / maintain office supplies for departments.
9. Maintain contact lists of clients / vendors.
10. Arrange travel and accommodation (like hotel, tickets, pick & drop).
11. Submit and reconcile expense reports & Sheets.
12. Provide general support to visitors.
13. Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
14. Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
15. Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
16. Incoming and outgoing courier management.
17. Office cleaning Management.
18. Book meeting room as required by departments.
19. Communication with vendors.
20. Maintain Employees official visits & Details Sheet.
21. Make arrangements for new joiners / Leavers.
22. Recruit and appoint janitorial staff like (Sweepers, drivers Etc.)
23. Managing the lower staff issues / Uniform.
24. Make salaries of janitorial staff.
25. Any other responsibility assigned by Assistant Manager/Manager Administration.
26. Process invoices of vendors & Maintain invoices record.
27. Arrange / Maintain Stock of Stationary and Grocery for office.