1. End- to-end’ management of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certification process for nominated client accounts, including regular client contact and assessment of cross selling opportunities and most importantly payment recovery.
2. To train/update technical expert, trainee auditor, co-auditor and knowledge sharing related to auditing process according to the requirement of relevant IMS standards and auditing guidelines.
3. After completion of IMS audit review and approve any non-conformance raise during the audit.
4. Ensure that IMS audits and assessments are performed in accordance with requirements as define in TUV AT BIC. Work instruction, procedures and ISO 17021 guidelines.
5. Understanding of the standards ISO 17021.
6. To reply on quires related to audit pack raised by the relevant office within 24 hours
7. To abide by the audit code of conduct and zero tolerance policy.
8. Ensure timely coordination with IMS re-audit clients for the purpose of contract signing and retention.
9. Engage and closely work with the TUV Austria BIC.
10. Liaison between TUV Austria BIC., Client, Consultants and others involved in the certification process.
11. Clear understanding of ESYD/Austrian/PNAC accreditation requirements to ensure client needs/requirements are fulfilled.
12. Negotiating annual price increase on existing contracts, ensuring retention of clients and minimize churn rate.
13. Manage audit teams effectively to enhance client satisfaction and ensure compliance as per the SOPs.
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification (Pvt.) Ltd. Pakistan, a subsidiary of TUV Austria AG Holding, is a leading Certification and Inspection Company globally accredited and authorized to offer independent 3rd party Registration/Certification services against various International ISO sta ...Read More