1. Responsible to develop & implement marketing plans both short term and long term to achieve corporate goals.
2. Conceptualize artwork for company marketing material / activities.
3. Responsible for continuous monitoring of outcomes of marketing activities and take corrective and preventive measures to get desired results.
4. Coordinate with agencies, during the course of preparation and finalization of print advertisements, advertising campaigns, TVCs, as per marketing plans and budgets.
5. Lead development of country marketing calendar that creates interest/excitement for the brand.
6. Develop creative briefs, lead content creation and plan for digital (including social) media, traditional & non-traditional marketing content, and other tactical activities that support the marketing plan.
7. Lead development of creative material that support each marketing campaign in conjunction with creative partners and agencies.
8. Develop and manage timelines that keep marketing calendar creation, campaigns and all related activities well organized and on time.
9. Develop, manage and track marketing budgets, timelines and processes from kick-off to execution.
10. Establish and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of programs within defined budget.
11. Present marketing strategies and execution details to management.
12. Assist with marketing communications to operations (and other departments) to ensure optimum execution of marketing programs.
13. Lead & manage relationship with the press.
14. Identify suitable avenues/events for sponsorships & Employer Branding at Job fairs etc. etc.
15. Conceptualize & prepare marketing material such as brochures, greeting cards, souvenirs, standard memoranda, advertisement material etc. etc.
16. Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
17. Networking with individuals on LinkedIn & other corporate events organized / sponsored by the company.
18. To assist management in developing and implementing marketing strategy of existing and new upcoming service lines.
19. Liaison with creative organizations, news agencies, magazines, radio stations, and other media for publicity through programs, news coverage, newsletters, press releases to name a few.
20. Ensure Marketing Assistant meets targets for sending mail shots.
21. To review & finalize training budget and training calendar before presenting it to the management.
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification (Pvt.) Ltd. Pakistan, a subsidiary of TUV Austria AG Holding, is a leading Certification and Inspection Company globally accredited and authorized to offer independent 3rd party Registration/Certification services against various International ISO sta ...Read More