1. Sales Inquiry generation, as per TUVAT BIC (company) handbook policy.
2. Place 50 calls minimum multiple industry verticles.
3. Only approved certification proposals and contract agreements by Sales Manager to be dispatched to the concerned client.
4. Responsible for generating new client leads and on-time feedback to awaiting clients for their queries.
5. Ensure Compliance with all TUVAT BIC’s policies and procedures, including policy for information security.
6. Assist Sales Manager in designing and implementation of annual sales plan for the company.
7. Assist Sales Manager to develop and administer sales database that includes client related information, mailing list, client contact details, etc.
8. To keep accurate and transparent inquiry log at all times.
9. Approach potential clients through introductory letters /email / phone calls /social media network/ personal contacts / yellow pages / chamber of commerce / associations etc. etc.
10. Minimum 20 potential letters/emails per day to be sent.
11. Maintain an inquiry log of such activities.
12. Develop and maintain contacts and record of potential clients (either seeking or may be interested in certification in the future) of the Business Industry. Examples of such industry/client: textile, pharmaceuticals, processing, and engineering.
13. Preparation and submission of preliminary documentation i.e. inquiry form, proposal, contract agreement.
14. Sending introductory pack to all clients.
15. Pass on information to certification coordination i.e. contract and inquiry form.
16. Identifying potential companies and contacting prospective clients, with a view to sell TUVAT BIC International’s certification, and sign up for new business.
17. Effective sales letter writing and telemarketing should be adopted as an inquiry-generating tool.
18. Respond to inquiries within 1-2 hours.
19. Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
20. To plan, organize and conduct training courses as per targets.
21. To market training courses on social media platforms.
22. To conduct market analysis and competitor analysis on a regular basis.
23. To plan and execute IRCA Registered Courses and further process all the documents of IRCA Courses.
24. Coordination with International Offices regarding IRCA Courses.
25. Developing monthly, quarterly and annual revenue budgets.
26. To generate inquiries of all training courses.
27. To develop proposals for In-house Awareness courses for all possible standards.
28. Develop and maintain a list of courses that can be offered periodically.
29. Formulate the monthly sales report.
30. Maintaining a record of all expenses incurred in planning, organizing & conducting courses.
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification (Pvt.) Ltd. Pakistan, a subsidiary of TUV Austria AG Holding, is a leading Certification and Inspection Company globally accredited and authorized to offer independent 3rd party Registration/Certification services against various International ISO sta ...Read More