As directed by the supervisor the individual holding this position shall perform the following specific tasks:
• Perform tasks necessary to ensure successful implementation of the projects assigned to the resource.
• Coordinate with program team on a regular basis and report on progress to supervisor to ensure smooth planning and implementation of each project's work plan.
• Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities, take and prepare minutes of those meetings.
• Provide technical and administrative support in report writing, documentation and filing, presentations, work plan(s), budget(s) or any other documents, ensure weekly follow-ups on activities, and decisions taken in meetings.
• Support business development efforts including recruitment for proposals; proposal management/coordination including deadline enforcement, timeline tracking; drafting requests for information/proposal sections; editing and formatting proposals; scheduling meetings and conference calls for proposals; conducting proposal research as requested.
• Schedule and organize meetings with other counterparts and beneficiaries.
• Maintain and monitor every project's lines of communications.
• Edit/format projects reports and other documents as needed.
• Maintain liaison with other departments and external partners/stakeholders and maintain high ethical standards at all times, avoiding any actual and perceived conflicts of interest.
• Potential travel to support business development and/or project management tasks.