*Complete understanding of enterprise LAN/WAN & wireless Networks
* Knowledge of firewalls/load balancers, routing switching
* Demonstrated understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts.
* Hands on experience of configuring and maintaining Layer2/3 Switches, L2 technologies such as VLANs, Ether channels, STP etc.
*Hand on experience of confiruing and maintaining Static and Dynamic routing including OSPF, RIP, BGP, EIRGP
* hands on experince and thorough knowledge of Network Security, IPS/IDS, IPSEC, GRE, Layer-II VPNs.
* Experience of implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
* Hands on experience in multi-vendor environment including but not limited to Cisco, Juniper, HP, Huawie, Avaya, BIG IP.