We are looking for motivated individuals (both senior and mid level) to become part of our in-house software development team.The right candidate must have 5 to 7 years experience in software development with at least 3 years hands-on experience in .Net application development using MS SQL as backend database.
You must have experience in:
- Desktop and Distributed business application development.
- Component based development using Object Oriented Methodology.
- Multi-tier application modeling with high degree of comfort in development across all application tiers: UI, service layer, business objects, data access, schema/modeling etc.
- Database designing and implementation using MS SQL Server 2008 R2 or above.
- .Net framework 4.0 or above
- Development using C#, ADO.Net, XML.
- Crystal Reports
And you must:
- Have hands-on experience in ERP development/implementation/support.
- Prefer agile approach: lightweight documentation, iterative development.
- Be willing to adapt to changing business goals and employ creative thinking to solve problems.
- Be an IT graduate from a recognized university.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Experience in one or more areas will be highly desirable: Pharmaceutical, Distribution, Supply Chain and/or Logistic domains.