Program Officer required at the UHY High Yield:
Formed in 2000, UHY High Yield (IRC) is a non-profit info media organization striving to create self-empowerment opportunities for the marginalized members of the community through art-based development techniques such as interactive theatre, documentary films, citizen journalism, radio broadcasting, and digital storytelling to create awareness and advocacy opportunities. Moreover, a relatively new venture of the interactive resource centre knows as Maati Tv which is Pakistan’s first web-based interactive video site.
Our organization (IRC) is doing a project with Ambassador’s Fund Grant Program (AFGP) focuses on the proposed project titled “Empowering religious minorities of Pakistan through digital storytelling” aims at bridging the gap between the Muslim majority and the religious minorities by putting forward their stories and contribution towards Pakistan. The main aim of the narrative would be to create greater visibility for these marginalized groups but also to involve them in the creation of these narratives. We hope to achieve this by engaging youth from the Christian, Hindu and Sikh communities and building their capacity in digital advocacy techniques and documentary film production.
· Develop quarterly and annual reports related to the project
· Identify and contact potential grantees for funding
· Represent company brand in conferences, meetings, and workshops
· Manage and monitor grants and prepare funding reports
· Provide guidance and maintain frequent communications with program partners
· Develop best practices to improve overall program performance
· Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for programs
· Plan and execute program activities in a timely and accurate manner
Salary range: 50k to 55k
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s in Social Sciences/Management Sciences
Work Experience: 2 to 3 years is required
Deadline to apply: 10th November 2019