We are looking for a electrical engineer with solar experience to head our engineering department.
If you excel in high pressure situations and have a desire to learn and grow then come join our team.
We are a growing international solar energy solutions firm. We offer an excellent opportunity for you to join us with industry leading compensation, includes salary and profit sharing.
The position is primarily responsible for the design, testing and troubleshooting of a broad range of electrical/solar systems and equipment. Design, develop, and test the installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for residential and commercial use.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English and Urdu fluently
- Bachlors Degree in Electrical Engineering required (Masters preferred)
- 10+ years of hands-on experience related to electrical systems
- Experience working with schematic designs and wiring diagrams required
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good writing, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and to accept and adapt to change quickly
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
- Confer with management, engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products
- Design, implement, maintain and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products and systems for residential and commercial purposes
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs
- Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems
- Conduct field investigations and prepare reports for problems or issues