Are you technical, do you enjoy working with your hands building and fixing things? Are you results oriented, committed to project success? Then come join Uinta.
The Solar Installation Electrician is a highly compensated contract position.
We have multiple, contract openings. This is hands-on electrician position installing residential and private commercial photovoltaic systems. You will be part of a installation team based from a location of need. In the near term, we are only focusing on clients in the Islamabad/Rawalpindi area. You will be based in our Rawalpindi office but must be willing to travel throughout Pakistan if needed.
Uinta Solar is a high-end, solar energy systems provider. We are based in U.S. and have expanded into Pakistan. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing, international company. We are looking for reliable, hard-working individuals that want to be a part of this growing renewable energy industry.
- Solar experience highly preferred
- Basic electrical knowledge required, 2+ years of electrician experience
- Strong work ethic, have pride and take ownership of work
- Must be committed to delivering quality and customer service on every project
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Must be able to lift over 23 kg, climb ladders, and work on roofs
- Must be able to learn and follow instructions
- Must be able to use hand and power tools related to the job
- Must be willing to travel and relocate anywhere in Pakistan as needed
- Prefer candidates that are able to read, write and speak English
- Install solar panel systems within scheduled time frame and according to prepared design
- Communicate to Crew Lead Engineer potential problems encountered during construction that would affect schedule
- Heavy physical effort – lifting and moving
- Use good judgment
- Participate as a safe and efficient member of an installation team
- Understand and follow safety procedures and regulations at all project sites
- Work courteously with customers at the time of installation
- Perform service calls, including system diagnosis and repair
- Load and secure project materials and tools in trucks and trailer.