We are ready to pay top money for top quality sales closer talent.
- Monthly salary of Rs70,000 or more (based on work experience)
- Industry leading, per kW, sale commission
- Profit sharing and other benefits
We only want the best, if you're the best we expect you to prove to us why in your resume and answers to our pre-interview questions. As a growing firm, we offer an excellent opportunity for career growth and compensation. We expect our top sales people from this job to be promoted to District Manager and then up to Regional Manager positions.
We’re looking for someone who despite hearing "no" is not afraid to continue to sell to close the deal. You are part of the top 1% of sales people who thrive on closing sales. Someone that is a true sales professional, a closer, a charismatic salesperson who is driven to succeed. You are aware of your talents and expect to be highly compensated for your results.
You must have hands on experience closing sales, at least 5 years of experience. We prefer candidates with closing sales experience in the automobile, real estate, or mobile phone industries.
Uinta is a high-end, solar energy startup company based in the U.S. We have recently expanded into Pakistan and are expecting explosive growth. As such, we are in the need for an individual that can take on multiple responsibilities as a sales closer. We are looking for a reliable, hard-working, experienced individual that is able and willing to grow into a District or Regional manager positions.
If you have a proven record of being a sale closer, customer oriented, and are driven to succeed, then we would like to hear from you.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and Urdu fluently
- 5+ years of Sales/Closer experience is required
- Charismatic, winning personality and hungry for success
- Strong, proven, selling/closing skills—a proven track record as a closer (no exceptions)
- Self-motivated and an impeccable work ethic
- Highly organized and disciplined to deliver excellent customer service
- Team player in our sales and overall organization
- An eagerness to learn and train others
- A bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent (preferably electrical engineering)
- Sales experience in the solar, mobile, automobile, and/or real estate industries preferred
- Each month you will be assigned about 20-40 inbound leads to convert into sales
- You will be expected to have a minimum sale close rate of 20%
- You will create a professional relationship with potential clients and partners
- You will guide the client from solar analysis to closing the sale:
- (1) You will gather power usage and other required information from the client
- (2) Our engineers will do an extensive solar analysis to create a custom design/system proposal for the client
- (3) You will be responsible for giving a proposal presentation at the client’s home or at our office to close the sale
- Work with management to define best sales practices and how to better serve the client
- Train and mentor junior level sales team members