We are looking for an outgoing and highly organized Operations Coordinator to assist with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks. The Operations Coordinator's responsibilities include assisting with human resource allocation, organizing daily tasks, arranging resource as per requirements, managing budgets, and liaising with clients.
To be successful as an Operations Coordinator, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Operations Coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth daily operations of a business.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
• Performing administrative tasks, such as finding resources, answering phones, scheduling meetings, etc.
• Using different platforms (Outlook, Excel, LinkedIn, Gmail, WhatsApp etc.) to meet the daily requests.
• Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources.
• Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new resources.
• Assisting with project manager by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
• Managing internal and external client relations.
• Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Experience in office management or an administrative role.
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.