We are looking for a C # (ASP.net MVC) programmer with extraordinary understanding of application design concepts. The successful candidate must be extremely confident on his intelligence and must be able to understand the business processes and maintain the already running (complex) software systems, yet at the same time must be able to be part of the development of new software systems as we expand rapidly. Yes, we are asking for a lot!
- Develop, troubleshoot, debug, and implement web applications, software and backend databases.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be very eager to learn new development techniques and evolve
Skills & Requirements
- Good level of English.
- At least ___ year of experience on Object Oriented design / patterns and development using
- C # in ASP.net MVC web environment.
- Excellence in LINQ and ORM tools (specifically Entity Framework).
- Excellence in ASP.net MVC, and SQL queries.
- Excellence in Web API and WPF.
- Excellence in AngularJS framework
- Excellent capability to integrate and deploy backend processes and databases.