We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company in the English speaking countries like but not limited to USA & UK. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, live transfers and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective customer support representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
We are hiring for morning, afternoon and night shifts.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and to live transfer or close sales
- Direct prospects to the sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Be able to work under high pressure work-environment, and must have Can-do attitude.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role will be a plus point.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems will be a plus point.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Must be a team player.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.