We are seeking an innovative, energetic, and passionate team member to work closely with the creative director on the design and development process of Denim / Jeans, consistent with the brand and sensibility.Responsibilities include sketching, drawing flats on the computer (CAD) research and inspiration, inspiration boards, and knowledge of global market trends, fabrics and techniques.
- Denim design and construction.
- Company and manufacturer relations.
- Sample production.
- Online product display.
- Preparation for Photo shoots and Fashion Shows.
- Social Network and Website promotion.
- Lead with ideas for the marketing to promote products.
- Fashion trends and collection management.
- Marketing, promoting and branding.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions, duties, and responsibilities necessary to accomplish main job objective (above).
- Works closely with the creative director to manage the design process from concept to production of finished collections.
- Develops innovative designs
- Researches & sources materials & components, provides Creative director with feedback and inspiration.
- Identifies opportunities and makes suggestions for process improvement.
- denim finishes
- Understanding of different fabric types
- Draw accurate flat sketches as well as detailed sketches for technical packages
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion (Design, Merchandising, etc.)
- 0-2 years design experience.
- Excellent taste level & brand awareness.
- Strong sense of color, fashion, product & trend.
- Strong knowledge of design & product development process.
- Strong design and conceptual skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, written & verbal communication skills and presentation skills.