• He must be work independently for both Front-end and Back-end development.
• The developer have deep knowledge of PHP/PHP based framework, including forming Themes & Plugins.
• We are expecting that the candidate must have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Excellent PHP programming skills including OOP, HTTP principles and PHP optimization
• Experience and knowledge of Code Igniter
• Excellent knowledge of MySQL database design and development
• Familiarity and working knowledge of WordPress
pAn educational system isn’t worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn’t teach them how to make a life.” Education is the process of instructions that aims at the all-round development of students. Education dispels ignorance. It is the means of developing our abil ...Read More