We’re looking for a highly talented iOS Developer who will:
• Create excellent and perfect work delivering the iOS SDK which will be used in many locations for daily usage.
• Take responsibility for the full feature lifecycle of our app from design to deployment.
• Develop and continuously improve our iOS SDK by writing the highest quality, defect-free, secure, extensible, and maintainable code.
• Contribute to our multi-skilled functional team that follows a flexible and innovative culture that emphases taking ownership, accountability, professional growth, and continuous improvement of projects.
• Strong proficiency in Apple’s Swift programming language.
• Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Swift and/or Objective-C.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, XCode, MacOS, Slack, GitHub/Bitbucket, Jira, Git, Apple Developer program.
• Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Swift, Cocoa, Firebase (Push-Notifications, Analytics), Google Analytics, RESTful Web Services, Data Cache. Knowledge and experience in developing Hybrid apps (React Native/Flutter) will be an added advantage
• Experience in iOS-specific application development and publishing iOS apps in the appstore.
• Good understanding of design patterns.
• Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision