This position is for an innovative, high energy, mid management level individual that will be responsible for the retail business segment, and development/execution of strategies for financial inclusion of the un-banked populace of Pakistan.
1. Responsible for managing branchless banking retail products (DR, Airtime popup, Utility bill payments both for Omni account holder & walk-in customers.
2. Responsible for preparation and continuous improvement of Customer proposals, Product Policy, Requirement Specification, Business Requirement Document, Product Program Manual, Process Flow based on project needs.
3. Monitoring the financials of the product and ensuring the product profitability.
4. Identify and address customer needs and expectations and ensure product/project is effectively managed for all the target segments.
Experience and Qualifications
1. A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or marketing related fields
2. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a start-up or high-energy environment
1. Strong analytical skills
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Influencing and communication skills
4. Strong business writing skills
* salary budget is Rs. 40K - 80K (negotiable, depending on the profile strength)