Assistant Manager - Costing & Budget will be responsible for the following key tasks:
• Understanding product design & process.
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of product / business activity.
• Analyzing data collected and recording results to calculate various overhead, labor and other factor of production rates.
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
• Using the accounting system to review and test all functions related to costing modules to get more effective and efficient results and reduce errors.
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs / budgeted cost to actual production costs.
• Overseeing recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger.
• Actively working with the Inventory team, other accounting managers, and accounting staff to develop and operate standard period-end closing schedules and desk procedures.
• Monitoring and tracking of offsite inventory balances and sales activity. Collaborating with the Innovation/Process Improvement team to develop a system solution for tracking the inventory.
• Coordinating with each department related to budgeting processes.
• Preparing the Overall Company annual Company budget.
• Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports to be compared with the budget, together with variance analysis.
• Analyzing the Company’s financial performance compared with the budget and prior period.
• Providing support in relation to the improvement of the budgeting and management reporting process, including system enhancements.
Qualifications & experience:
• Master in Finance or ACMA / CIMA Qualified.
• At least 5 years of experience of accounting & budgeting & costing in a manufacturing industry.
• Proficient in the use of ERP.reats
• Ambitious, highly self-motivated, results-oriented, and an effective team player.
• Good human relations, a positive attitude, good planning, decision-making and communication skills, and knowledge of problem-solving techniques.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Makes things happen attitude
ppUnited King has achieved fame, respect, appreciation and worth-while credit in a limited period of time. Our aim is to make delicious, hygienic and healthy food that contributes to positive health. We have over 250 varieties of Sweets, Nimco, Cakes, Fast Food, Ice Cream etc., all available under o ...Read More