HR Executives must educate, train, monitor, problem-resolve and ensure company HR policy is followed amongst all employees, managers and executives.
Directing and overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs are additional HR Executive responsibilities. Human Resource Executives may also work with the CEO/Directors to strategically plan valuable HR changes and subsequently take action to implement them.
Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills are a must as a Human Resources Executive. As a direct connection to your employees you must be keenly aware of employee relations ensuring they are healthy throughout the organization.
Human Resources Executive Responsibilities
· Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
· Recruit, screen, interview, hire and dismiss employees as necessary, following all HR processes and procedures
· Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
· Continually educate employees on company policies.
· Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed
· Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
· Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
· Attend to employee complaints and work to resolve conflicts
· Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
· Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws
Human Resources Executive Requirements and Qualifications
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Efficient time-management, direction
· Skilled in the art of multitasking
· Excels both in independent work and collaboration
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
· Honest, ethical and dependable
· Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
· Positive, go-getter attitude
· Effective communicator, both verbally and written
· Attentive listener
· Takes initiative to implement necessary changes
· Exhibits professionalism at all times
· Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
· Skilled as an administrator and coordinator
· Results driven
· Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field
· 2+ Years’ experience in human resources