· Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
· Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling
· Take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
· Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
· Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
· Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
· Dealing with incoming email, faxes ,often corresponding and taking dictation and minutes.
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
· Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the director is well prepared for meetings, liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
· Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
· Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
· Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
· Organising events, conferences and meetings.
· Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· Managing databases and filing systems
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
· liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
· Provide a comprehensive range of high quality administrative support to ensure that all aspects of the day to day activities operate efficiently and effectively.
· Create a friendly, welcoming and supportive environment for all users of the service.
· Work as an effective member of the team, supporting projects and other members of the team.