· Assist in QC stability testing, prepare and maintain stability records and summaries.
· Involve in training and transfer of methods to and from QC and contract manufacturers as assigned.
· Modify and validate analytical procedures to meet QC’s needs.
· Support design and development of experimental protocols, SOP’s, etc., consistent with cGMP/GLP.
· Participate in special projects and department meetings via input, feedback and execution of assigned tasks.
· Execute special projects on analytical and instrument problem solving.
· Conduct all quality QC chemical tests.
· Perform non radioactive and biological QC on time and record quality of product.
· Adapt, maintain and operate analytical instrumentation.
· Involve in procedure review and propose modifications and updates.
· Ensure work environment is clean and safe complying with safety and pharmaceutical regulation.
· Conduct radiation safety duties conforming to regulations.
· Report monthly on supplies for QC orders involving devices and reagents.
· Contribute to industrial, R&D qualification and validation activities and support routine maintenance.
· Conduct various analytical testing procedures as per manufacturing/QC SOPs.
ppUnited King has achieved fame, respect, appreciation and worth-while credit in a limited period of time. Our aim is to make delicious, hygienic and healthy food that contributes to positive health. We have over 250 varieties of Sweets, Nimco, Cakes, Fast Food, Ice Cream etc., all available under o ...Read More