Strategy Manager will review organization and determine its strengths, weaknesses, operational effectiveness and opportunities. His recommendations will be based on internal and external factors to minimize risks and formulate plans to achieve an organization's long-term goals.
• Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
• Project management skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
ppUnited King has achieved fame, respect, appreciation and worth-while credit in a limited period of time. Our aim is to make delicious, hygienic and healthy food that contributes to positive health. We have over 250 varieties of Sweets, Nimco, Cakes, Fast Food, Ice Cream etc., all available under o ...Read More