We are looking for individuals having a minimum of 2 years of experience in network security discipline with a Bachelor's Degree, MCSE, CCNA, CCN, CISSP, or CEH. Candidate must have,
- Experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxies, DLP, DDoS, and Malware inspections solutions
- Experience with other third-party network security controls such as Bluecoat, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Juniper, F5 ASM, Cisco, or FireEye
- Knowledge and experience architecting complex enterprise cybersecurity solutions
- Solid experience with designing and deploying security solutions for Network Access Control using 802.1X
- Experience coordinating the delivery of project/changes milestones, ensures projects stay on target, escalating and identifying roadblocks.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds
- Ability to understand the requirements and analyze the technical feasibility and design against the requirements.
- Understanding of enterprise VOIP deployments, Cisco or architectures, Microsoft Products, Printer environments, and Remote Access solutions, Private and Public Cloud
- MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, or CEH