- Be aware of and able to represent the purposes, goals, events and activities of the organization. Maintain regular contact with USEFP staff to elicit news and promotional items of interest and to compile information on USEFP activities.
- Produce a regular newsletter for the organization.
- Organize press events. Ensure media coverage for designated events.
- Take the lead in developing a media plan for the organization, including electronic, print, and web-based media.
- Establish and maintain ties with major media organizations to disseminate information on the Fulbright and other USEFP programs.
- Establish and maintain ties with advertising agencies to ensure the quality and timeliness of promotional materials.
- Manage information to ensure that substantive material is accurate and meets the criteria for dissemination through the media or other channels.
- Subscribe to local newspapers and compile information related to higher education issues, both at the local and international level, and disseminate information to relevant staff officers.
- Produce monthly summaries of news for the website.
- Write (or organize the publication process) brochures, leaflets and other promotional materials on USEFP programs and activities.
- Manage and update the USEFP website (in cooperation with the IT specialist).
- Write and distribute Press Releases.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
-Proven ability as an effective team member.
-Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Urdu.
-Self-starter with exceptional initiative and energy.
-Women are especially encouraged to apply.