- Provide accurate and unbiased information to students interested in considering higher education in the United States U.S. higher education and related opportunities.
- Conduct regular outreach and special events in order to promote U.S. higher education and inform students about the various services and support available through USEFP's Education USA Advising Centers.
- Interpret and explain the admissions policy and procedures for U.S. colleges and universities; conduct relevant information sessions for students, parents and local school representatives.
- Assess registered student's stage of development (academic, career, and personal) and promote student growth by determining suitable developmental tasks; assist students in establishing realistic and attainable academic and career goals.
- Ability to manage/supervise a team of U.S. graduates
- Prior experience in public speaking and public relations
- Thorough understanding of the U.S. higher education system
- Help students plan and navigate through the U.S. application timeline.
- Conduct relevant outreach informing relevant local audiences about educational and exchange opportunities in the U.S. and how to avail these opportunities.
- Liaise with local and U.S. educational institutions for arranging presentations and advising sessions at their campuses.
- Analyze trends in local and international education, specifically with reference to Pakistani student enrollments in the U.S.
- Travel to regional schools and centers for outreach and special events.
· U. S. Bachelor’s/ Master's Degree required.
· Minimum two-year experience required.
· Prior Managerial experience preferred.
· Should be comfortable working with high school students.
· Excellent communication skills
· Basic computer competency (MS Office, Power Point, Outlook)
· Self-disciplined and proactive