Closing date to apply for Karachi positions is June 10, 2019 and for Islamabad position, the closing date is June 16, 2019.
· U. S. Bachelor’s/ Master's Degree required.
· Minimum two-year experience required.
· Prior Managerial experience preferred.
· Should be comfortable working with high school students.
· Excellent communication skills
· Basic computer competency (MS Office, Power Point, Outlook)
· Self-disciplined and proactive
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan was established in 1950 by the governments of Pakistan and the United States. USEFP is guided by a binational commission composed of an equal number of Pakistanis and Americans, the Chairman alternating each year between a Pakistani and an America ...Read More