• To assist in planning and perform work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, packing, labeling and maintaining all procurement made by USEFP.
• Assist in pre-qualification bid opening process.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects.
• Help in compiling and maintaining a qualified bidder list.
• Keep record of the incoming and out-going stock.
• Help in preparing and printing of Purchase Orders.
• Maintain records and initiate claims against vendors for short, incorrect and damaged supplies.
• Maintain procurement related records.
• Verify requisitions, solicit bids and ensure the policy implementation per procurement standards
• Assist to complete supporting documentation (Purchase Requisitions, Bids, Vendor Invoices, Goods Delivery Notes etc.) for payment process.
• Maintain record of advances made in connection with purchases.
• Maintain the necessary purchasing databases, vendor listings, and files and update them regularly.
• Maintain record and keep department up to date with the status of outstanding/past due orders.
• Help in searching for new sources of supply for goods and services.
• Maintain both printed and electronic records for audit purposes.
• Perform any other related tasks assigned by Supervisor and/or Management
• Honest, trust worthy, responsible and detail oriented.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in team setting, taking initiatives and performing multiple tasks.
• Computer literacy – proficient in use of MS office suite (Word, Excel, Power point), internet and Outlook
• Hands on experience of online procurement system
• Good knowledge of and business relationship with local vendors and suppliers
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan was established in 1950 by the governments of Pakistan and the United States. USEFP is guided by a binational commission composed of an equal number of Pakistanis and Americans, the Chairman alternating each year between a Pakistani and an America ...Read More