We are in need of an experienced senior Psychologist who has a successful track record of performing psychological assessments and properly diagnosing existing or potential disorders to provide behavioral science and health-related services.
Required Skills & Experience:
• To provide academic & educational assistance to clients.
• Plan structured remedial programs for children with learning difficulties.
• Advocate and create awareness amongst school staff and parents about learning difficulties, particularly Dyslexia and ADHD.
• Research new treatment options and improve existing treatment programs.
• Master’s degree in special education or a related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience in consulting clients and developing effective treatment plans.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
• Trained in developing specialized IEPs (individualized Education Plan).
• Should be able to remain calm and collected under stressful situations, such as crisis intervention.