UIS is a USA based Business Process Outsourcing company covering clients in Logistics and Supply Chain industry. We control and manage live operations of several logistic companies in US and Canada, offering customized Operations, BPO and IT solutions.
If you are enthusiastic to build your carrier in Software and BPO industry, this is a perfect opportunity to learn, grow and travel . She/he will work on a variety of projects and activities, such as Application Development, Research, Proof of Concepts, functional analysis, architecture and internal communications. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of Applications development and a professional approach to time, and deadlines.
Job roles includes but not limited to the following roles. You may need to manage more than one project at a time and typical activities include:
• Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design
• Develop design briefs that suit the project's purpose
• Work with a range of Java frameworks and keep up to date with emerging technologies
• Work as part of a development team
• Strong knowledge of core Java & Web Services framework like Spring Boot, JPA, Aspect J, JMS, REST
• Hand-on experience of open source frontend technologies (JSF, JSTL, Bootstrap, Angular JS, PHP)
• Strong experience with JQuery, AJAX, CSS, HTML/HTML5
• Concepts of OOP, SDLC, DBMS and knowledge of SQL)
• Experience using IDE's preferred Eclipse or Net Beans
• Team development and deployment knowledge with Maven, Velocity and SVN
• Should have experience with applications servers like Tomcat, Jboss, WebSphere
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent applicable experience