The main responsibility of Personal Assistant is to provide full administrative, confidential and professional support services to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office, and to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
- Planning and Management of workload, diary management, coordination with all concerned parties
- Set appointments and meetings as per Director's availability
- Preparation of pre meeting papers, presentations, minutes, meeting agenda etc.
- Respond efficiently to all electronic and verbal enquiries
- Liaise effectively with internal divisions/ departments and external organizations as and when directed by the Director
- Any other task assigned by the management