Working closely with all the department stakeholders including SEO and PPC. This role represents a great opportunity for the right candidate to showcase previously defined skills to develop their career whilst adding to the required growth for the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Be comfortable in developing a wide range of ethical and targeted backlinks
2. Be confident with a wide selection of link building methods that generate a natural topography
3. Be familiar with SEO tools including Buzzsumo, Hunter and BuzzStream
4. Look to develop and extend the business’s current link building strategies with a brand core focus
5. Source relevant, high quality links across variant C Block IP addresses
6. Strengthen the link building campaign, through such strategies as the optimisation of internal editorial content, social media signals and public relations
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
1. At least 2 years’ experience of link building (organic) ideally as part of an in-house team or agent/ client setting
2. Have an understanding of different link types, and which to target for a project
3. Understanding of HTML and on-page SEO in line with the position / working with SEO stakeholders
4. Ability to provide evidence of transparency / successful link campaigns.
5. Understand algorithm changes and adapt requirements to ensure continued measurable deliver
UMT is a premier, research-intensive private university dedicated to academic excellence. Our thinking, research, creative activity and people positively impact the world.