We are looking for a full stack WordPress developer with both frontend and backend development experiences. An ideal candidate should be able to design and develop WordPress based websites without usage of any Page Builder framework.
A full stack developer will be able to customize WordPress backend, plugins, themes and hooks. Our preferred frameworks are Genesis and GeneratePress, along with Twenty themes from WordPress itself.
Knowledge of server management such as WHM, cPanel, Unmanaged VPS, DNS are compulsory to perform your job duties.
We are a US based company, and you will be working in third-shift with us from 6PM to 3AM (Pakistan Standard Time). Proficiency in English communication is a must, as you will work directly with the US team.
- Update, Optimize and Organize WP based websites
- Managing our 12 to 15 websites on monthly basis
- Taking backups on Weekly and Monthly Basis & Organizing them
- Tweaking, Updating, Addition/Removal of Elements from Already Running Websites.
- Design/Develop new websites based on WordPress using a custom development approach.
- Implementation of Schema using manual code and as well plugins, and make sure our websites comply with Google Enhancements.
- Setting up 301 & 410 Redirects through .htaccess and plugins.
- Website Audits (Technical, On Page, and Common Sense)
- Website Security (both WP and server backend)
- WordPress / Website Speed Optimization (both WP and server end)
- Tweaking / updating .htaccess files
- Setting up payment processing
- WooCommerce Setup / Management
- Debugging / Fixing General & Advanced WordPress Issues
- Knowledge of Genesis, GeneratePress, and new robust theme-frameworks.
- Must be self-motivated and self-starter, and able to work with a team and independently.
- Must be able to work with tough deadlines and under pressure to fix the issues at earliest.
- Solution provider instead of problem creator.
- Multitasking and prioritizing the tasks according to workflow.
- Must be able to do regular audits of websites using common sense and making sure everything works as it's supposed to work.
- Bachelors (minimum)
- 3 years experience of custom WordPress development/tweaking
- 3 years experience of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX
- Git and Github knowledge is a plus!
Make sure to read the JOB DESCRIPTION before you apply!