· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Coming up with ideas on how to improve speed, scalability and finding new ways to track how visitors are using our solutions.
· Continuously improve our code base, systems and processes
· Design and develop efficient solutions that can continue to scale
· Bachelor/Master/Diploma in computer science or comparable field (software engineering) – equivalent professional experience is acceptable
· Highly proficient with PHP and NodeJS
· Proficiency in one of the modern JS Frameworks is a must e.g. React, Angular or Vue
· Strong grip over Symfony, Laravel, Zend and others
· Strong Database concepts and good understanding with MySQL, PostgreSQL is a plus.
· Nice to have some experience in NoSql and Lucene Based Search
· Good understanding of Software Architectures especially Microservices
· Familiar with Linux bases OS
· Worked with LAMP development environment and version control GIT / SVN
· Must know AWS Server Management
· Familiarity with DevOps
· CI/CD using GitLab or Jenkins
· Familiarity with containerization using the Docker is a big PLUS
· Write clean structured and well-documented code
· Comfortable with third party APIs
· The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
· Desire to constantly improve and capture new concepts, tools and technologies
· A positive and upbeat attitude
· Can-do attitude is a must
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
UpGenics International, founded in 2016, specializes in the development of software and technologies, iOS, Windows, Web and Android.