Note: Don’t be overwhelmed with all the requirements listed below.
If you are an average developer but eager to explore and learn new technologies, please do send us your application, we’d love to consider your application.
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Front End Developer who is passionate about web development and eCommerce to join our team located in Islamabad. As a Front End Developer at Uptek, you will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative team of highly skilled developers to create best in class digital experiences for our clients.
- At least two years experience with front-end web development.
- Proven ability to transform a static design into a website from the ground up.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 including cross-browser compatibility, technical SEO.
- Experience working with the front-end build tools like Yarn, SASS, Gulp, Webpack, Babel, etc.
- Hands-on experience with front-end Frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind, Material, etc.
- Transform designs into rich web interactions that are fluidly responsive, performance, semantic, and accessible.
- Production of clean, structured, documented, efficient, error-free, and concise code.
- Seeks feedback from subject matter experts during planning, development, and code review, including peer developers and development directors.
- Accurately track time spent on tasks through the use of detailed time log descriptions
- Nice to have
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
- Benefits / Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Living space is provided
- Flexible working hours
- Monday to Friday free dinners
- Friendly company culture and opportunities for growth
- Time: Second shift
- Application Deadline: 30/12/2020
- Job Type: Full-time
Considering the above, we prefer an in-house developer.
However, there is a chance for a remote position as well provided that the applicant is highly organized, has better communication and has a proven record of working as a remote developer.