The Assistant Administrator is responsible for assisting with the overall management of the facility according to the duties delegated by the Administrator/ Management, and for helping assure a high quality of B2b and B2C client services in accordance with professional standards, Requires Fluent American Accent and call center experience is preferable.
- The Assistant Administrator assumes the Administrator’s/Manager’s duties in the Administrator’s/Manager’s absence.
- Ensure proper communication with partners and clients
- Daily critical tasks assigned by the management
- Contacting American candidates for programs
- Understanding Policies and work ethics