We are hiring an Electrical Engineer to design permitting, foresee install and commissioning of solar electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be Electrical Engineer.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving Solar Electrical system
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential solar electrical engineering projects and studies
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.·
- Maintaining electrical equipment
- Working with a variety of technician’s onsite installation team.