- Ustaxpal CPA firm seeks a motivated, experienced Accountant to join our Financial Reporting & Accounting team.
- The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CA candidate, including public accounting experience.
- This position will involve a mix of month-end close functions, business support, and financial reporting responsibilities.
- The internship may then lead to a permanent job.
• Perform monthly closing activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and reports for various business units
• Prepare analyses for quarterly reviews, year-end audit, and annual report
• Prepare monthly reports for senior management and business partners
• Present financial results to senior management
• Assist with the preparation of the 10Q, 10K and other SEC filings
• Coordinate the preparation of financials for our statutory audits
• Review and streamline/improve existing processes
• Work and communicate with various groups within and outside the department with regard to questions, training, etc.•
• Ad hoc assignments and projects as requested.
- CA/ACCA Qualified/ part Qualified and public accounting experience preferred
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and apply accounting guidance to new and varied types of transactions
- Process-oriented with a passion for developing best practices
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus point.
- Strong Excel, analytical, organizational, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive; able to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and still pay close attention to details
- Bachelor degree required_
- Ustaxpal is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment.
- Ustaxpal does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities.