- Management of medical billing department – performance of core billing tasks if necessary
· Eligibility and benefit verification
· Prepare, review, and transmit claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing
· Follow up on unpaid claims via Phone calls, IVR, or web portals within standard billing cycle timeframe
· Research, fix, and appeals for denied claims.
· Posting payments and billing to secondary/tertiary insurances.
· Patient billing and answer all patient, insurance, or physician telephone inquiries pertaining to the assigned accounts.
· Awareness about provider credentialing with different insurances and EDI/ERA/EFT enrollments.
US Health Care projects revolving around Healthcare providing bodies in the United States. Examples include Hospitals, Solo practices, groups of doctors, ACOs etc. Our projects are mainly service oriented; where we perform specialised services for these bodies. One of these services is Medical Billi ...Read More