As a Customer Support Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for issues and questions about USMobile. You will not only be responsible for providing world-class assistance, but will also have the opportunity to define USMobile’s support processes and work with our team to develop and scale the Customer Support function. Our customer services have been recognized as being one of the best in the industry. So, if you're tired of making sales pitches and trying to convince customers to sign up for that 14 days trial, now is the time to change your job. We offer a lucrative salary package as well as a comfortable environment. Just so we're clear, this is NOT a sales oriented job. It DOES have rotational shifts between Evenings and Nights. Also, it helps a lot, if you're a little tech savvy and familiar with how operating systems for cellular/mobile devices work.
- Email, Chat and Voice Support - Answer inbound inquiries coming through USMobile’s support hotline.
- Customer Service Analysis - collect customer support requests and provide End-to-End Support.
- 2+ years in customer service or developing support material
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications Skills
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English Skills
- Natural self-starter
- Pick & Drop
- Free Meal
- Free Snacks
- Unlimited Coffee/Tea
- Free Working Environment