Position Summary: We are looking for somebody who has a keen eye for detail. The candidate should have exceptional accuracy, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills. Quality Assurance Associate must also communicate efficiently and effectively across teams to field requests and fix substantive issues.
- The Quality Assurance Associate will quickly analyze print-ready boxes, box quality and will make decisions based on specifications and instructions;
- The QA associate is responsible for final file quality and should be able to accurately determine whether something passes or fails according to specifications, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to updated instructions;
- The candidate should be professional, work autonomously, navigate effectively through a decision-driven workflow, and be able to track data through Excel.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with strong organizational and follow-up skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by software systems and processes.
Note: This job is not related to software development.
Duty Hours: This is a full-time job (09:00 AM to 08:00 PM including one-hour lunch break), Monday to Saturday.
- Market Competitive Salary;
- Professional training and grooming;
- Exposure and Experience