Job Title: (Sr.) 3D Artist / Modeler for Video Games
Job Purpose: We are looking for a mobile game 3D artist/modeler to lead the 3D modelling and animation assets of cross platform mobile games. The artist should have a strong knowledge of 3D character design, modelling and animation for video games. In addition, 3D environment modelling experience for 3D games is also required.
Reporting line: Development Manager
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2+ years in the Gaming Industry
· Experience in modeling and animating optimized assets for games.
· Experience in 3D Character Modelling and Animation is a must.
· Strong knowledge in modeling low poly models for games.
· Strong knowledge of materials, texture atlas, 3D meshes etc.
· Strong knowledge of lighting, light and texture baking etc.
· Good knowledge of Particle System.
· Good know-how of Unity 3D.
· Can come up with new ideas and concepts and illustrate them
Candidates having experience with knowledge in as many of the mentioned areas, if not all, will be given priority.
· Autodesk Maya
· Autodesk 3Ds Max
· Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe Flash
· Texture Packer
· 3D Modeling
· 2D/3D Animation
· Sketching and illustration
· Concept Art
· Game UI design
Additional desirable skills:
· Eye-catching and theme/concept based game UI designing
· Concept art designing
· 2D Parallax view background designing
· Logo Designing
Competencies for success:
· Learning on the Fly
· Technical Learning
· Action Orientated
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Presentation Skills
· Time Management
· Written Communications
· Problem Solving
A link to an online portfolio should be included in the CV for pre-screening.